ATV Rental Times
FIRST TIME RENTERS USE CODE 2019 TO RENT FOR $80 PER ATV! PAST RENTERS CAN USE THE SAME CODE 2019 THREE MONTHS AFTER THEIR LAST RENTAL.
THIS DOCUMENT DEFINES THE RULES AND ALSO INCLUDES A RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00, 11:30, 1:00, 2:30, 4:00
Each hour session includes training, a guided trails excursion, and free riding on a track. The ATVs you will be riding are Kawasaki Brute Force 300.
Rentals will be on Saturdays and Sundays weather permitting.
Minimum age is 14. No prior experience is necessary.
NO REFUNDS! All sales are final. Once your appointment is book, you are locked into your time slot and date. There are no same day reschedules. If you need to change your appointment, you must give us at least 1 week notice.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time. If you are late, you will not be allotted extra ride time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will forfeit your session, and no refund or rescheduling will be provided.
All renters are to sign in at the gate. There is a $5 gate fee for each person entering the facility. This gate fee will be paid on arrival, and is not included in the cost of the ATV Rental.
A $200 damage deposit is required per quad when signing in at Field of Dreams (FOD). Alternatively, we can hold a credit card on file when you arrive, and put a $200 hold on that card (per group). Debit Cards and Bank Cards will not be accepted. Once your ATV session is over, your deposit will be returned provided that the equipment is not damaged.
All ATV Rental groups must be accompanied by our tour guide. A damage deposit is required when signing in at FOD, which can either be $200 cash per ATV, or one credit card per group, in which we put a $200 hold on it. The credit card and/or the deposit will be returned at the end of the ATV Rental session, provided that the rider did not damage the ATV during the tour. All riders are responsible for any damage done to the ATVs or other property during the rental session.
These rules must be followed during the tour
No fish tails
Single file riding, no passing
Each rider must follow at a distance no less than 30 ft behind each quad
Speed will be determined by tour guide
Failure to comply with all rules will result in termination of ATV tour, no refunds.
Photos of each quad are taken before each session, and inspected after each session. Any damages found will result in charges.
IF YOU DAMAGE THE ATVs DURING THE RIDING SESSION, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR PARTS, SHIPPING, AND LABOR, FOR ANY REPAIRS THAT ARE NECESSARY. Please review the ATV Repair Costs list before your session.
NO REFUNDS! All sales are final. Once your appointment is booked, you are locked into your time slot and date
B. Release, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity
SINCE ALL ATV RIDING IS DANGEROUS, WE REQUIRE ALL RIDERS TO ASSUME ALL RISK BY AGREEING TO THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. THIS APPLIES TO ADULTS AND MINOR RIDERS.
This release provides in relevant part as follows:
1. In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the ATV riding experience at FOD, the rider (Releasor), and/or his designees, agents, servants and/or employees, the Releasor(s) and minor Participant, if applicable, agree to the following:
2. I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that:
(a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in the above described ATV activities which could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis or death.
(b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
(c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including but not limited to, that of the Releasor(s) named below.
(d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Releasor(s) and Participant represent that Participant is in good physical health, and that unless Releasor(s) and/or Participant notify FOD in writing that Participant is unable to participate in an activity related to or part of the above described Motorbike Training due to some physical or mental considerations, Participant will be allowed to participate in all Motorbike Training activities.
4. I/WE ACCEPT AND ASSUME SUCH RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasor(s) herein named.
5. I/WE along with my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE FOD, CLAY OR SUSAN KEELER, or their his designees, agents, servants and/or employees, including their respective partners, officers, directors, shareholders, advisors, consultants, attorneys, representatives, and lessees used to conduct the ATV riding and related activities.
6. I/WE along with my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS FOD AND CLAY AND SUSAN KEELER, FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE ATV RIDING, EVENTS AT THE ATV FACILITY, TRACK AND/OR TRAILS, AND/OR EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASOR OR OTHERWISE.
7. I/WE HEREBY acknowledge that there are dangers associated with participation in the above described ATV riding including, but not limited to those of serious bodily injury, partial and or total disability, paralysis, death and/or property damage. The social and economic losses or damages could be severe from those risks and dangers described above. There may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable. I/WE along with my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin HEREBY ACCEPT AND ASSUME SUCH RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY for the following such injury, disability, paralysis, death and/or property damage however caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of FOD, its officers, designees, directors, agents and employees, as well as ATV hosts, other participants/motorbike riders, instructors, officials, sponsors, owners, designers or lessees of the ATV facility, track and/or trails used to conduct the ATV riding. Those risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the participant or the negligence of others. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges the INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASOR(S) OR PARTICIPANT.
8. On behalf of the adult or minor participants, and individually, Releasor(s) execute this Minor Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement. If, despite this release, the Releasor(s) and/or Participant make a claim against FOD, CLAY or SUSAN KEELER, the Releasor(s) or Participant will reimburse them for any money that they have paid to defend against the claim, and HOLD THEM HARMLESS.
9. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement or the validity or enforceability of this Agreement in any other jurisdiction.
10. I and my personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin further recognize that any claims brought in any way related to the ATV riding at issue in this Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement shall be brought in the New Jersey Court of Common Pleas in Cumberland County, and that the Laws of the State of New Jersey shall apply.
For groups of 6, enter the Coupon Code Ride6 to receive a discount.